Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Holy got off my ass, Batman!

Yep, check it out! My first podcast since Halloween. Wow, I'm lazy. Actually, poor. Just poor, and server space isn't free. So paypal me those funds you moochers.

Hope you guys enjoy the program, you can download it here :

Drive-In Speakerbox August 20th, 2007


In other news, I recently saw Stardust. Perhaps the fact that I have a slight penchant for romantic fantasy action/adventures made me enjoy this film...but my loathing for Robert De Niro brought it back down to a more expected Hollywood ticket pusher. Michelle Pfeiffer is still fetching, especially since she's one hundred and six years old. Anyone want to help me build an airship? Cause I *need* one, the fate of my love life depends on it.

Until next time...
Captain Shakespeare
Most over-rated man in Hollywood

No comments: