Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Aliens were cooler in tin foil.

Another week down, another show online. I'm way too good to you folks.

August 27th show DOWNLOAD


In other news, the Teen Choice Awards just passed, and let me be the first to say "Who cares?!". Giving young people the idea that their opinions matter is how we get categories like "Best Hissy Fit" and people like Keanu Reeves starring in the remake of The Day The Earth Stood Still. JiggaWhat? Yeah that's right. I'm not kidding. Though, I can't say nay that much. I do have both Bill & Ted films proudly on my shelf...and who knows, it may be good. Perhaps Keanu could also play the role of Gort, which somehow seems more fitting.

We're taking Dogstar to a whole new galaxy!


I also snagged a limited edition copy of the score to Hundra by Ennio Morricone, who shows us that you can never be too uppity for naked sword wielding babes.

No comments: