Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Christian BALED out for kicking the wrong asses.


Howdy Folks,

I know it's been a while since I've posted here, and I send my apologies. Funny how life can creep up on you and steal away your precious internet time. I still do the weekly radio show that you can all listen to live, or download the podcasts over on the right panel. Yep, they're right there...take a look.

With all that said, let's talk about some MOVIES! Specifically The Dark Knight and Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D. I'm not going to waste a whole lot of finger dexterity on Journey as I wasted a lot of breath on it during the show last night and a lot of time on it at the theatre, but I will say that it's only watchable because of the 3D...actually....no...it's not. You'd be better off having that friend of yours that kind of gets on your nerves come over waving a stick back and forth at you while you wear some of those little sparkle glasses you get on the 4th of July. Alternately, just drink a bottle of Clorox and sniff glue till you can smell sounds then go see it. Matinee of course.

That brings me to The Dark Knight, a film I have been pumped about harder than Arnold Schwarzenegger wearing those old inflatable reeboks. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed. So many parts of me want to go into a lengthy review, but the entire internet has already deemed this film "B3$T FiLM EVARR!"

HOWEVER! It's pretty awesome that in the news today, our Dark Knight can't seem to stop beating people up. Not even his own family! Christian Bale was just "BALED out" (haha baled, bailed...get it?!? ::rimshot:: ) for assault charges. (Read the story here)

So don't forget to check out The Dark Knight, starring everyone's favorite dead guy and family beater. I mean, it's broken like 10 records already, why not a couple of faces? Toodles!

No comments: