Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ed McMahon dies and No Podcast this week.


Well folks,

Yesterday sucked. A lot. My car died, work sucked, I went to the gym on my bike, then my bike gears flew off. (No lie) I just didn't have the strength to do anything other that eat greek french fries and watch In Bruges on my projector. Which is a great movie if you haven't seen it. But guess what else? To add to the crappy day, Ed McMahon up and croaked. Poor guy.

At age 86 he'd lived a full life and pneumonia got him, and prolly other old dude related stuff. Most well known for his sidekick antics with Johnny Carson, he also hosted TV Bloopers and Practical Jokes and of course delivering lots of large checks to tottering old magazine subscribers. Oh yeah, he also co-hosted a short lived interview style show with Alf.


This is how I remember you Ed. Goodbye Old Friend.

No comments: