Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Podcast for June 1st 2009


DOWNLOAD THIS SHOW NOW

Howdy Folks,

Back finally with another podcast. You suckers are downloading them so much that it's knocking out my bandwidth for the month. I don't know if I should be happy or shake my fist at all of you! I think I'll happily shake my fist at you. Deal?
Anyway, the Gaffer and I are in the studio again this week talking about all kinds of fun stuff and reviewing the film Drag Me To Hell. So drag this download to your media player and get ready for audio boners cause that's just how we do.

Cherry 2000 - Basil Pouledoris (1987)
Benji - Euel Box (1974)
Blood for Dracula - Claudio Gizzi (1974)
Cannibal Holocaust - Riz Ortolani (1979)
Waltz With Bashir - Max Richter (2008)
CHiPs - Alan Sylvestri (1977)
Army of Darkness - Joseph LoDuca (1982)

DOWNLOAD THIS SHOW NOW

Check us out on Twitter if you're feeling like being trendy.

No comments: